The Armadale Community Family Centre encourages the gathering of people together and aims to provide a low cost rental facility in the Armadale area. Our rooms are available for use by individuals, families and other community groups and programs providing activities and support groups for families.
Features of our facilities:
- 2 large activity rooms each having access to its own covered verandah area and a fenced outdoor play area with sandpit and children’s play equipment
- A smaller meeting room with access to a covered pergola
- All rooms have air-conditioning and heating
- Kitchen includes fridge, oven, microwave, water cooler and instant hot water boiler.
- Tables and chairs (both adult and child sizes) are available for use in all rooms
- A Whiteboard is available upon request.
Activity Rooms One and Two
Activity Room One accommodates up to 60 people and Activity Room Two accommodates between 60 and 65 people. Each room has its own toilet area, kitchenette and also access to the main kitchen. The outside area for Activity Room Two includes the use of a large Gazebo area perfect for outdoor play or just a relaxing cuppa.
The smaller carpeted meeting room is suited for groups of between 5-8 people. Hirers of this room also have use of the main kitchen. The room contains 1 computer with broadband Internet access available for the use of clients of the centre.
Rental Rates (inclusive of GST)
as from 1 Apr 2017
Hourly Rates Community and Non-Profit Private Business and Government
Activity Room 1 $16.00 $18.00 $20.00
Activity Room 2 $16.00 $18.00 $20.00
Activity Rooms 1 & 2 Negotiable Negotiable Negotiable
Meeting Room $10.00 $10.00 $10.00
Whole Centre Negotiable Negotiable Negotiable
Security Bond $150 Key Bond $50
Terms and Conditions. Download PDF here
Download Rental Application Form